Sunday, June 20, 2010

jlt..

And so..I'm back...maybe just for today...even though I had,as always, promised myself that I would start writing more often after May. Alas...
So, I found this nice link on books some months back..
http://www.marcandangel.com/2008/08/11/30-books-everyone-should-read-before-their-30th-birthday/

Yes, it does remind me that I'm growing old, but what's more distressing is the fact that I still do not know what I have to or want to do. People who are close to me, suggest that I listen to the Sunscreen Song by Baz Luhrman...It's a nice song...the kind of song one can listen to at any point of time and find it apt. Sadly, just a song won't do. Surely, me and my almost twenty five years must mean more...I really would like to do a lot of things. Let's start with reading again. I want to read..and write, write really well. I think it'll take me another 10-15 days to get started on that though. That is the time I'll shift into my new apartment and finally have a room of my own. Guess I'll leave it at that till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment